Creamy Shrimp and Broccoli Pot Pie



When I think of pot pies, I am always wanting to create something different and mouth watering for my love ones. My Creamy Shrimp and Broccoli Pot Pie is a favorite amongst family and friends. The creaminess of the Alfredo Sauce mixed with heavy whipping cream leaves a wonderful experience in your mouth. If you are a CRUST eater like me, you understand that eating the inside and leaving the crust for last is like icing on the cake. The flavorful ingredients within my Creamy Shrimp and Broccoli Pot Pie will definitely have your BELLY fully satisfied.

Recipe
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Instructions
Bag of Peeled Shrimp
Bag of Broccoli
Bag of Colby Jack Cheese
Heavy Whipping Cream
Alfredo Sauce
Pie Crust

Preparation
1. Pre-heat the oven
2. Pour Alfredo Sauce in a medium size pan, the bag of cheese & heavy whipping cream and let it simmer for 10 mintues (stir periodically). Seasonings: Old Bay, Garlic Powder, Paprika and Creole Seasoning (Taste the sauce to make sure that it is flavorful).
3. Wash the bag of shrimp off thoroughly
4. I used an aluminum tray for convenience: I sprayed the tray with nonstick butter flavor spray.
5. Place the crust on the tray bottom.
6. Pour the Alfredo Sauce, the broccoli, the shrimp, and another layer of cheese of top
7. Place the crust over the pot pie and place in the oven.

Enjoy!!!

Comments